Sunday, December 27, 2009

I am Cooking Goddess!

So last night I made three items totally by scratch! I was so worried that it was not going to turn out as I am not really much of a cook but my god I am good!

Thank you Rachael Ray and your website for the Wonderful Meal! I highly recommend you try it out!

Item One:
Dijon Tarragon Chicken
http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=857

Item Two:
Rice Pilaf
http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=13

Item Three (the most tasty and amazing YUM)
Roasted Squash Vegetable Medley
http://www.rachaelray.com/recipe.php?recipe_id=575

So for a yummy home cooked meal that speaks of winter but tastes of spring please give it a try and let me know what you think! So good

I think I will try and make something new at lest once a week. Now that I have a man in my life it seems like I want to cook more again! Also I was inspired by a movie :)

Happy Cooking : )

3 comments:

the author said...

Great working, cooking phenom!
Sounds like yummy dishes - I wish I was there to have you cook for me :)

I will be making soup tonight - but I'll check out the site you recommended to see if there is something different I can do - thank you :)

I've written 14 pages of my book... seriously - I actually got started writing again... I don't know what I will do with any of it - but I'm writing... it is a great escape from the slight anxiety I'm experiencing right now... :) love you!

M said...

My next meal will be from Canadian Living :) It sounds good, but I'm a little worried as cooking Scallops can be a hit or miss. All I can think about is Gorden Ramsey yelling and saying the F word more then I think I have in my life, saying "Over cooked... under cooked are you F*ing Stupid you call this cooking" Scary!

Love you too!

the author said...

Scallops - good luck to you! That will be fun - and yummy!