Thursday, December 24, 2009

T'was the Night before Christmas

And all through the house a creature was steering... no it wasn't a mouse! With Me in her Pj's and the man at work. I am just settling down for a movie and then a nap. When all of the sudden what was it I here a little text message and some reindeer? I rose to the phone to see whats the matter. To find a little note with hugs and kisses pitter patter.

And now for some more writing...cause I can't go on with that any more but I think I did a pretty good job. :)

It is Christmas Eve encase you missed that and I am over joyed with how the end of this year is working out! I can't remember the last time I was this happy!

I wanted to up date really just to wish everyone in the world a very Merry Christmas and a New year full of joy, peace, prosperity, love, kindness and hugs :)

Good Night to one and all :)

No comments: