Thursday, December 31, 2009

Two Parter

Part One: The creation of the dog bed.

So Yesterday I went to my friends to introduce my new puppy to her new puppy. My friend has this cute little dog bed. I think to myself Roxy (my puppy) needs a dog bed, I have a kennel but no lovely little bed.

My friend recently started swing and sent me this link to how to make dog beds.
Dog Beds



Here is my results with puppy included :)


So cute!

Part Two:

okay this is the venting part, so if you are not interested in reading something about venting move on now!

TRAFFIC:
Okay I remember thinking traffic is not that big of a deal its just people moving from here to there and so what I am clam and the master of the road. But the I think as the temperature drops and thing freeze and I believe that the average persons brain to freezes and people totally forget how to drive!

I swear it must be that but then I think about it and nope that's really not it cause people suck at driving in the summer to. People suck at driving in the city! I can't even begin to explain the udder stress I was in today just trying to get to the store for food! Someone was driving at 30km in a 80km zone and slipping all over the place and being stupid. I finally pass them and OH MY GOD you are a stupid person, on the phone talking away not paying attention to the road... big surprise! Man I am just pissed at this person and I keep on my way then this jack ass cuts me off going so fast that he almost hits me and my heart is just pounding and I am ready to cry and all I want to do is go home and sit in my warm house with no drivers!

Any way that is it and I am done venting now. Thank you for listening.

No comments: