Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Years!

It is officially 2010! I am looking forward to this year I think it will be one for the records. Some things I wonder about are what will become of all kinds of things. I wonder about the future and if things will work out the way I hope. Today I am taking the day to myself! Starting this year with a them of relaxation, living in the present and enjoying all the fruits of the world... and sucking the nectar out of it all.

Enjoy, love, be at peace, keep a peaceful heart, say thank you more often, hold the door for the person behind you, be clam, smile more often and most of all take the time to appreciate the people in your life be with them, love them, hug them, keep them close to you, be kind to them, and always always ALWAYS have the time for them!

Happy New Year to one and all :)

No comments: