Thursday, January 21, 2010

Remember to just Breath

Okay So today is day 3 of the quite smoking plan... how the plan works, STOP SMOKING! Duh ... And at current I am going F*ing nuts cause all I can think about is smoking, all I want is a smoke this is the most god offal feeling in the whole world. To all those people out there in the world thinking about starting to smoke DONT! It is the stupidest thing you can ever do! Why because you will Love it, you will love it so much that you will do it over almost everything. It is a sick addiction and it sucks when you quit if you can quit, cause its evil you think just one little puff couldn't hurt its just to get me buy this moment cause I need it.... NO NO NO NO NO Do not ever smoke save yourself the evil little demon that is now controlling my life and don't do it!

It all I can think about and I think tomorrow it might be a bit easier but I really doubt it they say the third day is the worst well you know what I truly hope it is! Because this sucks balls, big hair ugly balls!

Anyway on to something else.... I'm totally crazy about this man he is just wonderful... and I think we are talking about living together. So I know that might be a little bit fast but we spend every moment possible together now and he is practically living here so it makes scene for us just to live together. But here is the scary part of this... what if it doesn't work out? I move me and my dog in and it doesn't work out and I have to find another place that allows dogs... Very hard to do. If we move in together and it doesn't work out then not only do I loss my place but I loss my boyfriend.... scary! I'm not alone any more... how is this a negative? Well I have grow to love my free time, and my alone time, I really enjoy having time to myself and this would mean having to consider someone else ALL THE TIME! Oh yeah I forgot to mention TRAFFIC! So at current I live about 5 mins from work.. which is awesome! But moving in with him would mean I would be moving way far away from work! SUCKS

Plus side, we are living together and no much changes because we spend all our extra time together now only there is not two sets of everything, which would be nice. Living right next to a park! How lovely just to go for walks and enjoy nature I think that would be nice. I'm kind of falling for the guy and to be with him would be totally joyful and great!

Oh I don't know... when is it to soon to move in with your other? I'm going to go shopping cause I need to not be at home where I could smoke if I wanted to I need to be somewhere that is NON SMOKING all the time cause right now I feel like I'm going to break.

Alright thats all night all

2 comments:

the author said...

I love you!
You will break free of smoking - you can do it!

Moving in together - you just know - if you know - you know... love is love...

M said...

Yeah the smoking thing is still super hard! But I'm doing well I almost broke down today... it was ruff!

And the moving in thing is a bit intense. I am a bit crazy for the man, we have yet to say those three words and I know we have some talking to do with each other before that happens but for now its a thought...

I love you too!