Thursday, January 07, 2010

Comfort

So tonight is all about comfort! Not the kind you might be thinking of like your favorite pair of pj pant, slippers, cotton undees, and no not even t-shirt. Comfort of being with someone.

Here are some signs when you know you have entered the comfort zone:

6) The person brings a tooth brush into your home, or you buy one for them
5) All the sudden you have coffee in your house, a coffee maker and you DO NOT drink coffee!
4) They have there own space in your dresser
3) You notice when you are alone in bed
2) You give them a key to your home
Top number one way you know:
1) The other person rips one in your presents (farts) and laughs about it!!!

So guess how I know this? Cause they have all happened! LORD

That's it, its official you are totally for sure 100% in a relationship and guess what you are and he is in fact comfortable in your presents! But really farting, what the F??? lol

Any way life is really good right now even with the farts :P I'm super happy, I'm much happier with my job because the people there are fantastic! I still love my place, coming home and smiling so wonderful. I have the sweetest little puppy that loves me more then anything in this world, so fantastic and has nipped that clock in the bud for the moment! I have a man that is fantastic! Life is amazing, life was pretty freaken fantastic before but now I'm over joyed with it all, its just all so good. The only thing that gets me down is that I miss my family like crazy these days! All I want is to go home, hug my sister, hug my nephews and give them kisses, hug my dad, hug my mom and snuggle with her on the sofa like we use to do when I was little (one of my favorite memories with my mommy).

I miss them more then words can possibly discribe, I never thought I would ever miss them all this much, when I was younger I was totally ok with being far far far away and now I'm a big baby and all I want is to see them and laugh with them and build some new memories with them, and laugh and smile and hug and can you tell yet I miss them like crazy! Part of me is really truly thinking about how I can move bakc to the home land and take my fantastic little life with me. Have not figured that out yet but I'm working on it!

Any way thats all for tonight I'm pretty cold and need to get some warmer comfy clothing on :) The kind of Comfort I totally love and enjoy, the first kind of comfort really is not all that bad ether, even the farts :)

1 comment:

the author said...

We miss you too!

Hugs and smooches and... what the hell... we will all put our farts in a jar and send them to you :)

LOVE YOU! SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!