Sunday, January 24, 2010

sleepy!

Its only 9:00pm and I am officially sleepy! Also I slept until like 10:30am... what the heck! Okay so things are going well these days other then feeling totally burnt out today its all good. The stop smoking plan is going good, I still totally have my hard moments like right now, I want to break down and buy a pack but I'm not going to cause its just a waste of money and its killing me.

So last night my lovely man and I went the philharmonic Orchestra to see Dvorak's Heroic Cello. Its one of his more famous pieces of work the Cello Concerto in B minor, The man who was playing the solo was so brilliant! He moved me to tears because it was totally amazing. It was the boyfriends first performance ever! I hope he liked it, this was something really special to share with him as I do not share that love of the arts with many people, but it is truly something I love and hope that I can share in a relationship.

Tomorrow night I am going to sleep over at this house and try the drive in the morning to see how it goes. Glup! I'm totally nervous about this, but also kind of excited because I think that it is a very promising start to something wonderful. He is wonderful and makes me light up.

Any way enough of that. I'm exhausted and am heading to bed! sweet dreams to all

Oh yeah and a photo of Lake Louise

No comments: