Tuesday, February 09, 2010

15 mins left of work

Ok so I have nothing to do for 15 mins so I thought I would make myself sound busy by typing and what better way then up dating the good old blog.

Whats new:
- I'm in dept and I hate it! lol Thats not new but its become more and more real so thats why I'm writting about it.

- I'm ready to move to a less expensive city but my whole world is here!

- I'm crazy about my man....also not new but hasn't changed, he drives me a little nuts sometimes but all in all hes super great and we are still that couple. lol

- I'm tried all the time! Also not new but an announcment to the world non the less

Thats it really. Nothing all that exciting just life as per the same. Its high time to try a new recipt so I might have to get on that for tomorrow night. Will see.... ok 10 mins left now I think I can pack it up :P

No comments: