Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a guy!

Alright so I need to take a small break from work to tell you all about something that happened last night. So my boyfriend is pretty great as a general whole because he is kind, silly, and makes me laugh. Last night after a long day of me working he came to my house and cooked dinner. He made some potatoes in the oven and I bite into one and said "to hot" and he starts laughing and says "cool and the gang".

Gets up runs to the computer and you tubes this song, that I am a bit to young to even know. He plays it we eat and he just laughs. We are now in the living room by the computer and he says one more time. Then grabs my arm and dances with me in the living room, I was totally just amazed by him. What a lovely man, what a lovely thing for him to do. I wonder if he has any idea how sweet that was or how much he just made me melt. Goodness Me I'm totally crazy about him!

Any way back to work cause thats what I get paid for but I just had to share that!

No comments: