Monday, July 30, 2012

Shitty few days

Well its been a bad few days and I am feeling emotionally run over and totally just exhausted! I feel like its a giant F you and more over a big old I couldn't give shit. So life now is my little family, me and my little man. The mans future and mine is a little uncertain, but as for my extended relatives that's it I'm with out ties and with out them!

I have some wonderful choice words for these people however I am not going to be like them and take the higher road and just leave it. It takes a pretty ugly person to do and say the things I have heard and seen from these people. Enjoy your ugly I'm not going to be part of it.

Any way thats all for now and I don't think I will be writing here any more. So cheers to you all thanks for reading all my hard times, all my good times. 

No comments: