Friday, July 13, 2012

Uncertain about future

Well today the Man officially quite his job which means that we are for sure going to end up not being here soon. I'm not sure how I totally feel about that, excited and scared! It sounds like he wants to rent for a little bit to start until we can rent this place out our sell and then get something new. I am really excited to have a new start somewhere but at the same time I'm really hoping that its in BC... we will see I guess.

What else is new well the in laws arrive today! Yippie that means I will get a little bit of a break and have some time to organize a bit an maybe think about packing as the Mans job starts in about three weeks.... lord!

I wonder how long after my interview coming up soon will I here about if I get the position or not. Cause if I get that job we are going to move somewhere else and the Man might be a stay at home dad for a little while well I work for a bit. What ever happens its going to be different and its going to be new... I'm a little nervous about our future right now and what might happen but mostly I'm super excited that we are going to be making a new start somewhere else.

I have an appointment today to get some test results... I'm a little worried about that but hoping that they are going to say everything is fine and I worry for no reason! My cousins husband passed away in an accident at home the other day and his funeral is today. This is someone I have know since I was little, and honestly I hated him! He was such a bad person to me, he picked on me almost every day for years and I hated him. That said I would never wish what happened to him upon anyone, it is very sad that his little girl found him and I am heart broken for my cousin life is taken from us so easily. This event has made me evaluate a few things here with my situation and I'm feeling more and more like good things need to happen. I need to see some constant positive change quickly here.

Any way I should get going I'm feeling chatty and could write forever right now but I would like to have a rest well my love sleeps.

No comments: