Monday, March 05, 2007

Just something I thought was cool!

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Program Facilatator

2. Cashier

3. Care giver

4. Manager in training

Four Movies I like:

1. Sweet Home Alabama

2. Little Mermaid

3. The Notebook

4. Baraka

Four places that I've lived:

1. Vancouver

2. Saskatoon

3. Gravenhurst

4. St.Onesime

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. The OC (but off the air now)

2. The Gilmore girls

3. Simpsons

4. America's Next Top Model


Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Victoria

2. Montreal

3. Kelowna

4. My Home town

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Avocado sandwiches

2. cheese cake

3. pizza

4. kozyshake pudding

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. on a beach

2. hugging my nephews

3. (only sometimes) anywhere but here!

4. Paris

1 comment:

the author said...

mmmm kozy shack pudding - you know how to put me in the mood :)

Thanks for sharing!

Michael is sick - some kind of stomach flu. Kyle is good - happy to be home from his trip.

I'm tired and must watch the end of hells kitchen - love ya - your stuff is on the way.