Friday, July 13, 2007

Life is busy

Well I have no more vacation time coming up any time soon, I have a few long weekends and so lieu time left to us but who knows when that will happen. My work week is over and I'm finding out how busy I'm going to be with this new job that I now have at work, along with my old job still. I've been finding it really hard to find a placement for a group of people this could posse to be harder then first thought, I might ask my sister for some pointers. I think she might be able to give me some good ideas.

So work and life are a little crazy again and on top of it all I felt like crap most of the week, I hope this feeling goes away soon. I have a lot on my plate and on my mind lately but its alright I can handle this. Hmm what else is going on? Not to much really just hanging out doing what I need to do to get by. I am thinking about moving into my friends house into her basement because rent will be way cheaper, but I'm not sure about it yet so we will have to wait and see.

Any way I'm going to go and think about what to do for the rest of the night. I was going to watch a movie with a friend but I'm not sure because its so hot and I don't feel so good, but who knows. Any way I'll write again later.

No comments: