Monday, July 16, 2007

what a mood

Grezz am I ever in a mood today. I do not think I can begin to tell you how much of a bitch I felt like today. I felt like I snapped at lest 3 times today thats really bad, I got so up set for people interrupting today that I thought I would smack someone. At the end of the day I went into my bosses office and said "I'm really in a bad mood today and I want to kill the the clients at the moment I'm not going to but I really want to hurt someone. I just need to sit here and vent a little bit." She was really good at listening to me it was nice, then my co-worker came in and he had a bad day too. So we just sat in there and de-stressed a little bit.

I still feel like I'm going to snap but its not as bad as it was I'm just in a really bad mood, maybe sleep will help tonight, god for the sake of my clients it dame well better. Tomorrow is going to be such a long day and I am not looking forward to it. I was like a month ago but right now not so much. I'm really just err... I feel like I need another break again but I don't I just need to learn how to cope different.

Any way I just needed to vent a little bit and make myself feel not so bad about snapping. Will right again soon.

1 comment:

the author said...

Did you call Mom for her birthday?

I hope you feel better - work does that to you - I have that and I don't have as difficult a client load as you... but there are some stupid long winded ones... :)

I hope tomorrow brings you sunshine and warmth and that you feel better. I love you - the boys love you - take a moment to stretch - go for a walk - do like the kids in the hall and secretly squish heads on smoke breaks :)