Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wishing for a simpler time

I find that being an adult has become far to complected, the ever day choices that we have to make are becoming to much for my brain to handle. Sometimes I just wish I could back in time to a simpler place where the choices I had to make where easy and clear. Yes maybe those choices also effected how your life would turn out but it didn't seem as big of a deal. Things that you knew you could live with because it was that much easier. I'm really not totally sure why I'm writing about this but I feel that I just need to consider what my future holds for myself.

I was thinking about going back to school and finishing my Bachelors degree but I'm not sure if thats the right path. I'm going to go to the workshop coming up and I'm hoping that this will help me in finding focus again. There are other things as well like should I stay in the city I live in or move back to my home province I miss being there. I miss my friends and being able to see my family when I want to. I just am not sure what the future has in store for me but I'm hoping its still something great.

Thats really all I have to say for now.

No comments: