Thursday, January 13, 2011

Boo!!

So it looks like next week I'm going to be acting like a single parent! Not happy at all. The Man is testing out a job in another city and will be gone Monday to Thursday, gross! Not only that but he is working today and until Sunday, so we will only have the time when he is here to get stuff done because my little man likes to take up a lot of my time! Not fun! I need someone to come and help us out for a few days, any takers?

I have three baskets of laundry to put away and about four more baskets to do. Bottles to make, dishes to do, house to clean and the only thing that does get done is baby taken care of. Although I guess right now I could be cleaning or something but I really wanted to up date. I'm so not happy about the Man leaving it really is going to make life hard for some time. Plus I have appointments to go to and things to do and now I have to take the little man with me which means everything will take more time to get done. lord boo!

Any way I just needed to vent now its off to get some things done.

2 comments:

the author said...

That's too bad that you won't have help. As far as all the house work - take your time. Do what is necessary and just make your way through it.

So how long will this "testing" last... will you move in February if this week works out?

love you!

M said...

Well Baby and I have to be in calgary for sure until the end of Feb because we have appointments that we need to go to. Like shots and what not.

He is going to see what the first four days are like and I think make up his mind from there. So if he likes it then he will give his notice so it will be three weeks of living alone basically. Fun times.

So on the 20th he should know for sure.

Love you too!