Thursday, January 20, 2011

So exhusted

I'm totally exhausted today and just want to go to bed but I have a feeling my little man is going to wake up in an hour so I don't think I should go to bed because I will be super cranky getting woken up that quickly. This has been a long few days but the Man comes home tonight!!! WOOP so happy I'm not sure how tonight will go if I will get the bullshit I worked and drove comment but he can tend to the little one tonight cause I need a break!

Speaking of the little one I can now let him sleep through the night so if he is not up soon I might relocate us in the bed room cause I'm super sleepy. I think he might be waking now but we will see hes been sleeping for a few hours already. I guess they just worry about them until they reach 15 pounds and well he is now 16 so wooh to that. My little man is getting so big so fast.

Any who I'm out for now.

1 comment:

the author said...

I hope it goes well - is going well...
love you