Friday, January 28, 2011

Just tired

Well it is late and for some reason I don't really feel like sleeping but I am tired. My little man is down for the night, well at lest 6 hours and the Man wont be home for another hour. I was going to make a pillow for the little man's new toy box but I'm not sure if I want to make it the way I was going to I think it might not work well so now I need to think about it a little bit. You see I am making something like a body pillow to go on the wall because I couldn't make a bench. So the pillow will act as a pho bench piece. I thought it was rather smart but now I am stuck on one part.

I was thinking of using a thick foam piece and then some soft pillow stuffing but I think if I put the soft stuffing in front of the thick foam that eventually the soft foam will all go to one side for the pillow and it will look silly... need to think a bit more about this one and if I just want to make a cylinder pillow that is all soft, I think that might work better. The toy box is almost totally done I just need to buy the hings and then put the top on and it will be finished. How exciting!!! Then I can get the ugly white bin out of my living room and have a love little toy box. :) Not that he is interested in toys at all but at lest I wont have to look at the ugly bin any more :)

I will post a picture of the finished product once its done. What else, well it was lovely and warm for the past few days and we got out and went for walks and enjoyed the sun and it was great but winter has decided to give us what for again and it is presently snowing and -5 going to be -18 by morning, boo! Then for the next few days cold cold cold again, it sucks cause then we get stuck inside. Oh and we have a snow fall warning now, fun times! Oh well at lest its not New York or Boston I feel so bad for them 19 inches in NY and 30 inches in B town... Freaken 30 inches thats nuts, that is way to much snow in 24 hours! poor people.

Any way I should get going.... good night

1 comment:

the author said...

love you!

glad to hear you getting so crafty!

my crafty mojo has disappeared - I get semi motivated to start scrapbooking again and then it goes away.... if I cleaned my office I could probably get back into it... that's my plan anyway...

alright - off to make chicken soup

hugs