Thursday, January 27, 2011

Update time

Well the man didn't end up going back out of town he told the people that it was to much with a new baby. I wish he would have just taken then job and trusted that it would all work out because I think he really wanted the opportunity but he didn't and he asked them if he could start in a month or so once the little man is more into a schedule and it is easier to get him sleeping and stuff at night. But I think its going to take a bit more then a month. Its been two months to get him to sleep at 11pm for 6 hours. So now what? Well I think he is mad at me because I'm the one who couldn't handle taking care of the little man. It seems like all we do is get mad at each other these days, its so hard with all the changes I think its just so much.

Now he is starting to look again, there is one place he would like to work a bit closer to my family which I would like but who knows whats going to happen. All I know is we need to get better at treating eachother nicer. Because other wise I'm not sure whats going to happen I think if we keep on this path within a year I'm going to be a single parent because I will not want to be so unhappy any more. I don't want that but its really hard. He says he is just chronically tried and thats not helping his mood but he sleeps as much as I do. Maybe he is depressed and just don't know it. But I don't know what to do any more there is so much to do and I need his help and support. Just as much as he needs sleep. He also needs to spend more time with his son. I told him that and he said "I just spent a half hour with him". Umm ok wooo a half hour yeppie sickpy! I spend every waking moment with him, he knows me he loves me, he knows I will make him happy and take care of him when he is sad. The worse part is he will start crying and I will take him from dad and he will stop. That shouldn't happen daddy should be able to calm him down.

Any way I really did just need to bitch, he is a good dad he just needs to spend some more time with his son and try to not be so cranky with me. He just drives me so crazy and its not making me feel very nice lately. Any way I should work on getting some things done well the little man is sleeping. I have a toy box to finish for him.

No comments: