Friday, January 07, 2011

Update Update :)

So we went to weight the little man the other day and he is 14 and 1/2 pounds! Crazy, I saw a 4 month old that was half his size today! Lord I'm going to have one big little guy. Today I got an email from some who I thought was my best friend. Last year she told me I was the most negative person she knew and that we no longer could be friends because I was a bad influence one her and her family. I laughed a lot because I do for sure have negative moments but I am pretty full of joy for the most part. Lately I'm super cranky because of the lack of sleep and a bit more negative then usual but as a general whole I'm super happy :)

Any way I was a little shocked by it and said my peace to her but I really wanted to tare her a new one and just tell her off because I was truly hurt by what happened. I am interested to see if she writes back knowing her she will and it may be rude but I'm ready for that.

The little man is super sleepy hungry and sleepy, I think he is having a growth thing happening because he is eating a lot and sleeping a lot. He doesn't like being on his back right now for some reason so I have him on his side. He is doing well and is super happy for the most part but has gassy moments and some really bad days. But I still think he is perfect and love him more and more every day!

Any way I should get going I have some things I need to try and do before he wakes up

No comments: