Friday, December 31, 2010

The end of the year

Well 2010's end is upon us and last year at this time I would have never thought that I would be here with all these changes. I now live with a wonderful man and have been blessed with a little man and we are looking at moving to a smaller community. I would have never thought that this is what life would be like last year.

So I am thankful for the changes and the amazing blessings I have gotten this past year. It has been a good year. This up coming year is going to be beautiful! I look forward to all the new things and getting to spend a year with my lovely little man and growing with my new family. I look forward to the future and what is to come. Welcome 2011~!! well in an hour.... :)

What else the most interesting thing and wonderful thing. So the Man loves coffee and recently enjoyed drinking McDonald's coffee. So as a general whole I think McDonald's is bad and no good for people or society as a whole but they sure to make the BEST cups ever! I took a hard corner and his coffee went flying out of the cup holder on to the floor of the car and all I can say is CRAP! I'm thinking shit coffee every where so I pull over and put my hazard lights on an try to clean the mess. Only to find all the Coffey still in the cup and the lid fully on not letting anything out. I then said out loud WHOOO thank you McDonald's for creating the freaken best cups and lids ever. Awesome!

Any way i just wanted to up date a little my little man is sleeping but might wake up soon so time to get ready for him :)

Happy New Year to one and all and may you be as blessed as I am.

1 comment:

the author said...

Happy New Year... it is just coming up on New Year in Calgary... we still have one more hour to go... I'm cranky - my nose is f*$@ed and I'm super sore - I took some advil to try and help - blah... hope 2011 is better than 2010 - hope is my word for 2011.