Saturday, December 11, 2010

Can't wait for warmer weather!

So there are a few things I hate about the winter. The number one item is that I can't spend any time out side in the winter because I have a problem with the cold. I can't walk outside and I really need to walk a bit more to get my legs back in shape and help trim my tummy back down (even though I am already in all my per prego clothing).

What is the alternative to walking outside? Going to a mall and walking there. That sucks ass might I add because there are a million jerks in the mall that could care less if I have a baby with me or that are rude and I just hate the mall its to much! To many people, to much noise, to many lights, and blah its just bad there but its the only place I can go for a good walk.

So last night I went to one of the big new malls and the other thing I now hate is creepy people! This lady "bumped" into me three times to say how cute my baby was and tried to touch him. Err keep your hands away from my baby. And another person worked at on of the vendors in the middle of the mall grabbed the stroller and pulled it towards his booth and I tore him a new ass whole. I yelled at him and told him he needed some common manners and that in Canada you don't just grab peoples strollers to pull them over to try and sell them shit and if he touched it again I would consider it self defence to punch him out. He looked scared after that and he should have been. Never doubt a mother! I would have fucked him up!

Any way that is all for now my little man is upset so time to go.

No comments: