Thursday, December 16, 2010

I`m coming home

Or hopefully if the roads are ok we are going to be going. I really want to introduce my little one to everyone well he is little. The plan is to leave Saturday night at around 7pm travel part way (less people on the road!). Stay the night in a hotel and then travel the rest of the way. Hopefully we will be able to go through the short way because it saves us about 4 hours but what ever is the safest we will go. Then we have to hope all goes well and we can get home so the Man can get to work.

My little man is super cranky lately I think he has bad gas some times but at lest he is sleeping through most of the night. I think our trip might mess things up for him for a little bit but hopefully he doesn`t notice :)

I am a little afraid of how far we have to go but I`m sure it will be fine. Its such a long drive and there really is nothing through some of it. 3 hours of nothing which is a little scary in the winter with a baby and a little dog and of course me who has issues with the cold. So lets hope it all goes well and that we can get there and back. Any way thats all for now tomorrow a shopping trip and packing are in order then Saturday a party :) woop

2 comments:

the author said...

a little bit of hip hip hooray!
yeah baby!
can't wait till you guys get here...
it will be a full house - but we will make it work :)

the author said...

are you still coming home? what is the latest?