Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Growing more!

Today we went to weight our little man and he is weighing in at 13 pounds even! And height is 24 inch :) woop The only crappy thing is that he is getting hard to carry in that stupid seat! Like super hard! We have been walking almost every night of the week for at lest an hour, in the mall... stupid mall but I like getting out and I need the exercise. I'm going to start going to the gym soon once I can figure out a good time to go. Maybe 11 -12 or something like that. Who knows

What else? I'm still pissed about not making it home it sucks balls! I starting to think more and more that someone in my family is totally crazy and just about the biggest liar I have ever met. So frustrating!

Any who I'm going to get going my little man is being fussy and wants some attention.

2 comments:

the author said...

hooray - 13 lbs - woohoo

miss you lots - love you piles!

the author said...

sorry I didn't call you back tonight - got late with steve being here and then we had the cops fill the back yard and looking for some tossed crack - AWESOME - I freakin' love this house!

anyways - hope to catch you tomorrow night - love you!