Thursday, December 02, 2010

2 weeks tomorrow

Well my little boy is 2 weeks old tomorrow and I am feeling better and better as the days go by which is fantastic and I can't wait to feel totally better. He is sleeping more and more over the night which is good and I look forward to him being more awake so we can do stuff together like more tummy time or play or anything really other then watch him sleep :P

I'm super sleepy lately last night I slept through a feeding which is totally crazy. I feel like I have a million more times energy then when I was with child which is nice but at the same time when I'm sleepy I am exhausted and have a hard time functioning.

I think I'm going to try and decorate for Christmas this weekend at least get the tree up so it can be ready to be decorated and finish up the stockings that I made. Any who I need a nap so I`m going top head before my little man`s next feeding :)

2 comments:

the author said...

hey - I heard that most trees that come from china are painted with lead based paints - so when you are done setting up the tree make sure you wash before picking up your beautiful baby... and - hello - please send aunti april some pictures... please :)

M said...

I will check where the tree was made thats super good to know! Should I even set it up if it was made in China? Maybe I'll look it up online...

I will send photos soon. Mom took some maybe she would like to give you copies? lol I am waiting to put photos out for a few things :P


Love you :)