Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Just wanted to up date!

Well not all that much is going on, just packing getting ready for my move I need to start calling people and changing my mailing address and phone number and all that jazz. That could take a little while there are so many places to call! But thats going to be in the near future maybe this weekend I will start calling! I have a good bye BBQ to got to this Friday for a co-worker, he is going to be missed a lot around the office! But I think it will be a lot of fun so I'm looking forward to that!

Not much else really going on just working and trying to get my life on track so that it does not feel like such a mess all the time. Any who I'm going to go just really wanted to let any one who reads this know that I am in fact alive!

No comments: