Wednesday, May 02, 2012

ahhh just another post

Well today was a pretty wonderful day, I met my friends lovely little girl who is just 5 days old and is so small and lovely. She is so cute and so small and so wonderful. How amazing is it that we as women get to have the joy and pleasure of bring new life into this world. Amazing!! I can't wait to have more babies, or I hope to anyway. I am blessed with my one.

Anyway what else is going on well my lovely little man is doing great and he is fantastic and I love him more and more ever day. Which I didn't even think was possible cause I love him a lot to begin with but I love him more and more all each day!

The man and I are doing alright but having some difficulties and I kind of wonder if that will ever go away! Its just so hard sometimes and I wonder why I even bother. I feel like I have hit the wall about a million times and it is starting to get old. I feel pretty hurt often and I'm not sure if that will go away ether. But I'm trying and sometimes things are great like super great. Then most of the time it feels like we are roommates that only tolerate each other. lord someone tell me things work out and get better please. I don't want to live this way any more and I just feel trapped. Not always but right now. Today was a hard day for me so thats not helping. I woke up cranky, I don't feel appreciated and then I had a great afternoon but right now I'm feeling a little cranky again and just want to sleep and feel better.

What else ... well I hope I can get the little man in to a good center for July so that I can work for the summer. I'm crossing my fingers!!!

Hmm lets see inlaws are on the way tomorrow. Which means my chariot is going to be here!! woop look out bike rides here we come! Any way I'm going to run.

1 comment:

the author said...

thank you for posting - love you!