Tuesday, May 29, 2012

10 days in

Well we are 10 days into our 30 day thing and things are pretty good, great even I would dear to say. We have had a few arguments but they have gone really well. Surprising well. No crazy swearing no load voices no nothing just talking about it and how its bothering us and then moving on... Its a little odd to tell you the truth cause I have no idea why it could have been like this the whole time...

Any way nothing thinking about that I just hope the good momentum keeps going. Cool things: I made home made Tortillas, we went to a local festival and got this freaking wicked ball that is hand made out of fabric and then you put a balloon inside and blow it up its awesome. Best idea ever!

I've been reading this blog lately that I got from my sister called 100 Days of Real Food super cool web site and has gotten me back to wanting to eat healthy again. The last time this happened was when I read a book about local eating and did the 100 mile challenge. I felt GREAT doing that but it was really really hard so this one I think might be a little easier for me and will do me and my family well. So I think we will start small and change just a few things at one time and work on getting all the Junk out of the house.

What else... I also think I'm going to start shopping local stores cause I think that big corps are killing the small towns and even tho I don't live in a small town I think that my big city thoughts don't help those small towns that are going to die because of places like walmart. Blah... not cool. Plus I like the Mom and Dad kind of stores they are so much more comfortable to shop in!

Any way what else oh yeah sister forgot to tell you that I tried to go to the tourism place here again with your magazines and you never joined! booo so any way I dropped them in the "In Laws" area in three different cities. Your Welcome! :P

Any way I'm in a pretty good mood today and should have a rest before the little man gets up and i need to go to work. 

1 comment:

the author said...

How's it going now....?