Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just an update

So this week was a little hard until today, I had an excellent day. I had so much fun at work it was not even funny! I LOVE what I do! The people I work with just have a way of making everything go away. We went on a hay ride and milked a fake cow and saw some dogs do work with ducks it was excellent! Tomorrow is the end of the week and I am looking forward to my weekend. It should be a good weekend, and I think I might even go out with a friend. Thats right a friend :) woot! I use to work with this person and it should be fun, they are having a movie night so wooo. Not sure what night yet but I'm sure it will all work out.

I hope next week is as good as today was all week! However next week is going to be hard and there is a lot of work that must be done so I many end up working over the weekend because I have so much to finish before monday. Oh well I just thought I would update, thats it for now.

1 comment:

the author said...

yeah for updates - i'm sore tonight - i did a taebo workout a couple of days ago and my back has been killing me since... and because I'm a complete and total tard I've taken another contract, a volunteer position and will join a new board next week... what the hell is wrong with me - it isn't that i can't say no - I can say no - no no no no no no - I just want to do everything - I'm greedy... lord!