Monday, April 30, 2007

10 days later!

So it has been a bit now, but I have been super busy and I have decided to take the night off from all the crap that I have been up to. I've had some intresting past few days and I think I'm starting to get a real life in the city that I live in, I'm always out or busy or doing something at the moment but it could just be the timing thing and in a week or two it could all go back to the way it was.

I still miss all my friends a lot and I would really like them to come and visit, but we will see what happens. I went to this comdy thing last night and the guy was so funny it was GREAT! I laughed my ass off. I also offically miss my sister and the kids!! Also my other family members but not as much as her family. I think I need to visit soon, I do not know if I can wait until July, but I think I am going to have to.

I still love my job, but its beginning to get really busy I have a million things on the go and I think I need to slow it down a bit again because I'm becoming a little overwhelmed. But I will get through this and I will go on to do even more! Any way I think that is all I really have to say for now I will try and up date more often and I hope everyone who reads this is having as great of a time that I am right now :) woot

No comments: