Friday, February 04, 2011

ouch ouch OUCH

So my arms feel like jello talk about not getting back into slow or what these ladies kick your ass like there is no tomorrow! I decided that I need to work out because of a few reasons they are as follows:

1) it is getting hard to lift my son his chair it is so heavy and I have zone upper body strength!
2) I hate going to the mall and not finding anything I like in my size
3) I hate the way I look in the clothing I do have
4) Most importantly I want to be able to play with my son, I want to be able to run, jump, skip and play with my son.

So the goal is not weight loss but it is an added benefit of working out, the goal is endurance and cardio strength so I can do all the things I want to do with my little guy. I'm also looking at joining a mommy and baby work out class but I think that will be in March. I need to get me on track and make it part of my world before I involve my little guy.

Today we are going to go shopping with a friend this afternoon also :) What fun! I'm totally not sure what we need or even what I can get but I think fruit is on the menu and maybe some meat. Course baby stuff is always a good call too :) God my arms hurt did I mention that. Man like they burn. LORD

Any way I think my men will be coming down soon one is in the shower and the other is still sleeping. Time to get ready for them.

1 comment:

the author said...

Burning means you are doing good for your body - you will be sore - but it is all worth it! I'm proud of you!

I got flowers today from paula - i've gotten flowers every week this year - what a great year! flower gods are totally looking out for me :)

anyways - just a quick post - love you lots!