Saturday, February 05, 2011

Sad

So today I think I made the realization that my little fur baby needs to go. I love her so much she is my first baby but she is getting no attention and I have a really hard time taking car of her with the baby. I know that things will get better in time and allow me more time for her but that is a long ways away. So I have to give her up.

Maybe my sisters friend here wants a sweet little dog :) Then at lest I would know who she is going to and that it is a good person. Okay but really miss roxy has a few issues she gets sick often. Its not because there is anything wrong with her I have gone to the vet and they say nothing is wrong and she is totally healthy just maybe that its and allergy. But she has been on 12 different kinds of food and each one she still gets sick. She needs someone who has the time to really get to the bottom of the problem. Also this is no quality of life some times she wants to play but I can't play with her because of my little man and him needing attention.

It totally pains me to do this but she needs a new home. So sad. I'm not just going to give her to anyone I'm really going to look for the right fit. Plus I have yet to tell the man that I have made this conclusion. Any way I'm going to go and try and clean up a bit well my little man is sleeping. Oh by the way the little man is doing great! I think he might have a bit of a cold because he is coughing a lot and sleeping alot but I'm keeping my eye on him and making sure he is ok. He is almost 18 pounds and not even 3 months yet. Big little man. Any way really this time I need to get going.

2 comments:

the author said...

It is definitely tough to have kids and pets... Max is a handful and the boys help out... I'll ask around here and see if anyone I know is looking for a pet...

love you

the author said...

blah
what a terrible long day
my face is aching - my sinus is terrible and i have piles of work to do... blah - triple blah
i hope you are well and that you had a good weekend with lots of sleep - i'm putting your package in the mail tomorrow -sorry that it has taken so long - i suck.