Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Sleepy

This morning I was suppose to take my little man to the doctor cause he has some funky smell coming from his ear. So they call this morning and say the appointment will not work and want to book it for later with this A-whole at the clinic I decline and ask for someone else...not until Monday!!!! Monday are you kidding me? Freaken hell! So I am on hold with another clinic right now hoping for an appointment today but not sure if it will happen. He is also coughing a lot which makes me wonder.

Oh I also missed my work out because of the time the appointment was booked for, what a piss off! Hmm what else. I finally got the extra side table out of the little mans room! WOOh now I just need the Mans parents to come and take all the extra clothing away and we will be set! They come this Sunday, so soon. I've been working on cleaning up a bit for them. I'm hoping to get a sofa out of the house when they come. It is big and takes up so much space. Then I want to move the living room around so that it is baby ready for movement right now the little man has a whole 6 foot by 6 foot space for that and I think it needs to increase plus his swing sits in the middle of the living room right now and I hate that!

We are having a play date tomorrow with an old coworker, fun. She has an 18 month old girl. It will be nice to see a little one who is a bit older to kinda know what I need to put away in here before we have a accident. Any way I should get going and wake my little man up soon cause he has another appointment later.

No comments: