Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tried!

Today the Mans parents are coming to visit the little man. Whenever they come we get ride of more stuff which totally makes me happy. This time I am planning on getting ride of all of my VHS tapes. I spent years building on this collection but I never watch them any more since I have movie central and they are heavy and take up so much space so I have decided it is time for them to go plus I'm going to donate them so that makes it even better. I'm also getting ride of a coffee table that my brother gave me years ago... why because it takes up lots of space and I need room for the little man to move around in here, we are also getting ride of the sofa bed woop! There will be so much space in here. The Man is planning on going snow boarding tomorrow so I'm going to hang two shelves with his dad (he doesn't know this lol) cause I have a bunch of little collectible stuff that needs to go up higher so baby dosen't get it in his mouth. We are also going to install a new light fixture, which I bought like MONTHS ago and have been wanting it put up forever. This trip they will do it.

Then I just have to move around the living room and we will be good to go for crawling and walking :) Plus it will be more stream lined in here. I just havn't figured out a few small details yet about the move around. Like I kinda hate where the tv is going to go but there are only two options one makes the room balanced and is in its current location, not so good for crawling because I cut off half the room with a sofa. The other makes it unbalanced but extends the carpet space for little man to move around on.

Oh well I will see what I can do. The little man finally fell back asleep so I think I will head off to try and tidy up a big more before the mans rents get here.

No comments: