Thursday, November 11, 2010

5 days

So today I had another doctors appointment and I am feeling really done with all this and really would like the baby out, so I tell my doctor about all the crazy things happening and how much pain I'm in and she say ok lets check you out. We listen to the little ninja heart just a going like usual then she says we need to check your cervix...

Umm ok really? Do you have to I've heard bad things about this I'm not so sure I want you putting anything up there. So I get ready and sure enough this hurts just like everyone said it would like a sun of a bitch! I wanted to cry it hurt that much lord! I can't believe how much that hurt and how much this all is going to hurt! Any way so checking this and she says great 2 cm looking good... umm what does that mean? It means your body is getting ready to have this baby, awesome.

So I'm super excited about the baby getting here but the part before the baby gets here is totally scary! I'm really just ready, but I'm not sure how ready for all the pain that might come with this. Any who I'm hoping that by Monday the baby will be here but who knows at this point. My next appointment with the doctor is on the 16th the day before my due date. Fun times.

3 comments:

the author said...

woohoo - 2cm - hooray! hooray!
when I went in and got checked for 2 cm we had Kyle within the next 24 hours...

It will suck for a while and then it will be extra super amazing!

love you!

M said...

I hope so, we will see about when the baby comes. I hope soon!

love you!

the author said...

what's the word... any more movement.... how are you? I'm so excited for you - i can't believe a little baby will be here soon... hooray - hooray...