Sunday, November 07, 2010

Lord

So last night I thought for sure my little ninja was on the way, I was wrong. But man did I ever feel bad, all the sudden I got super hot and started feeling so sick and I thought that I was going to die. This morning I have had some cramping but nothing big happening. I really hope it comes soon I'm totally ready for this baby to be here!

Today is 9 days until due date and 3 days before I got to the doctor again to check on everything and talk about what we are going to do with my big little ninja.

Any who I just wanted to update to bitch because this all sucks ass.

3 comments:

the author said...

Well those are tell-tell signs - remember - keep concentrating on the positives and let yourself want to go into labour... it sounds like you are doing that - those are all goods signs - if you get really sick don't be afraid to go to the hospital - they will help you and easy your mind - maybe you are already dilated and getting there and don't even know it :)

i love you - i wish i was there with you

M said...

Thanks for the message, I am very much ready and allowing labour into my mind. I really am excited about this little person coming out. I felt so bad last night that I almost went but then I fell asleep so I figured that was a good thing.

I think if I feel the same I will go in cause it was rather unpleasent. I'm going to go to chapters tonight. Wishing you where here to come. Miss you!

the author said...

um - why aren't there updates on here every day