Friday, November 26, 2010

One week old

Today my little ninja is one week old! I am feeling better but did a little bit to much this morning so need to rest a bit more. The baby has been having gas lately and its making him super fussy so I am trying to nip that in the bud here as to not have the poor little guy suffer.

What else? I'm tired and need more sleep but I don't think that will be happening any time soon, new baby and all. The man is going back to work tonight and that sucks balls I wish he could take a few more days until I'm feeling a bit closer to 100% better, cause going up and dow at night suck balls and I just would like for him to spend a bit more time with us.

I don't have to much else to say right now other then I am happy I am feeling better and I hope that next week I will feel up to going out with my new little man. Here's hoping. Oh well I need to have something to eat now but I will try to up date soon.

No comments: