Saturday, November 13, 2010

Still with Child

Well the baby is still in the house and I am really getting to the point where I wish they would come already so I can not be pregnant any more. Last night the Man took me to a craft fair that I got to every year. I thought I wouldn't be able to go this year but I got to! I was happy about that. This craft fair is an event its big, lots of tables, lots of people, singers, action and what not. I like to go to these things just to walk and look.

Well walking I started having contractions and thought to myself great story, so we are walking through the craft far and then my water brakes with people everywhere, the car was so far away and it all happened so fast. Lord thank goodness that didn't happen! Today there is another far that I like to go to just outside of the city. I'm not sure if I'm going to get the man out to this one because he is all about saying he is spending the day cleaning for my mom's arrival on Monday.

Speaking of my mother, lord she is funny I think she wants me to tell her to not come. Last night she called asking if I still need her or want her to come. What should I do not please don't bother its fine don't care about whats going on. I said to her that I was surprised she booked a whole week here because I think she will be here for two days and want to go home but other wise yes come. Then she says well what if its to soon and you don't have the baby. I say trust me I will have this thing before then! Or my doctor will take it out because I am so sore and done that I can't wait much longer. Any who I think its silly that she is trying to get out of coming. The mans parents are so excited to come and meet the little one and spend time with us its the total opposite!

Oh well I'm going to get ready for the day, a walk is in the future in hopes to move things along and I have to work on getting the man to go to the craft far today :)

4 comments:

the author said...

Well you knew that was going to happen... you knew.... she is soo like that - I was really surprised she booked it - but she bought the insurance to bail on it so there is still that potential... I'm sorry she is like that - it isn't like she was helpful when I had either of the boys - but I didn't want her around either - she wanted to be in the room and I told her no and made sure they wouldn't let her in - what pissed me off is that they did eventually let her in and it wasn't about her and she didn't understand that - I don't know what is in her head - she talks about spending time with the boys and then blows it off - and complains that I leave them with her - rrrrr anyways - walk that baby out - hooray for a cousin for the boys :)
we love you!

M said...

Don't be sorry that she is like that its not your fault that she is that way. I think she just doesn't know any different and as long as she is asking she feels like she is involved. Then she doesn't feel as bad.
Love you guys too!! I hope it comes tonight so she is not here for it :P I already told her I need someone home to take care of the dog thats her job if it comes when she is here :)

the author said...

Any chance you can start up a webcam that follows you around so I can kind of be there... I know I'm being selfish - but... well I'm being selfish and wish I was there.. I want to see you pregnant and see you have your little baby and then I want to hold your little baby and cry because you get to experience the best thing you'll ever experience - and it is only just the start of all the fantastic-ness - love you!

the author said...

seriously - if you had a webcam on right now I'd be watching it - even though you'd be sleeping - I'm so freaking bored and so wish that I could be there hanging out with you...

ok - so just venting and noting my sadness for not being there... i can't wait to see you little baby...

remember - sleep will be your best friend and take as much of it as you can - your body will need lots of it to recover - you will need more sleep for months - take every minute you can get
love you!

and as I write this - i hope you are in a calgary hospital having this little baby... and continuing to wish that you a webcam on you... :)