Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6 days

So since yesterday I have been having the oddest tingling sensation in my lower area's also in my upper tummy at the top of what I think is my uterus. I think that means that this little one is going to be here soon. I would say that it will come on time, tomorrow I have a doctors appointment and we are going to talk about the last ultrasound and all the crazy changes I have noticed lately. But the tingling I think is a tell sign of something starting! Woop

The man is at an interview today and should be home around 5pm. Ouch ok this little one is getting a little to strong it just kicked me and it hurt! Come out little baby!!! not before 5, but come out! Any way the mans interview is for a job in another city. I would really like to not be living in this city any more it stresses me out so much with all the traffic and rude people and man it just is getting to be a bit to much for me I'm to old for this :P

What else? I'm making stockings for the man and the baby, I have one more to put together then I just need to do the pictures on them but I have no idea what I want to put on them. I was thinking a cute little reindeer for the baby with a little tree on it. For the man I have no clue... mountains maybe the shadow of a special mountain or something? no clue yet

I have to go pick up some more colours of felt to do the reindeer tho. I want to finish them before baby gets here cause I don't think I will have the time to do it after. My mom said she booked her ticket here for a few days from now which is nice if she does come. It will be the most time I will have spent with my mom in years! I'm a little nervous about that because we are very different now and I wonder how it will be having her here and her seeing how much different I am. But it will be nice to connect with her if she does really show. My dad is not coming which kinda sucks but part of me wonders if he is really not supportive of this little one because we are not married. But I have no idea we don't talk.

oh well I'm going to head off.

1 comment:

the author said...

dash that thought about dad out of your head... he is literally terrified of the city - that is why he isn't coming - I know that he would like to be here - they might not act excited but seriously I got the same thing - they didn't get excited or overjoyed about anything - they are not like the tv grandparents - but I know he will be excited once your baby is here and maybe he'll just end up driving himself out and throwing caution to the wind...

I'm not coming because I suck.. plain and simple. I totally want to be there for you and wish that I could get away - I think in the end it will have made more sense for me to come later on once you are in a cycle of some kind and you know what kind of help you want... I still suck though and get that.