Tuesday, November 16, 2010

D day

Tomorrow is the official due date and guess what, I'm still with child. However at 9:30am tomorrow I am going to the hospital to be induced. Thats right people my doctor is worried about what might happen and thinks its best to get me in and get things started. The doctor said that they might let me go home after the first set to the induction but she says she wouldn't let me go so be ready to stay. So thats what we are doing tonight... getting ready for hospital stay. Fun times.

I'm so nervous it is not even funny, I'm worried about how this will all go and how long it might take. But by the weekend we will have a new little person in this world and they will be happy and healthy, or lets hope for that! Also if all goes well I should be home by Thursday for sure, please hope for that!

My mom arrived safe and sound after a long time finally getting in at 1:30am and with how bad the roads are we didn't get back to the house until almost 3am! What a long night then only sleeping for 6 hours boo! I hope tonight I get better sleep then that because tonight might be the last of good longer then 5 hour sleeps that I might get for the next 3 months.

Any who thats all for now wish me luck on this and lets hope it all goes really well.

1 comment:

the author said...

hoooooooooray!