Wednesday, November 03, 2010

13 days

As the due date gets closer I am getting more and more nervous about this! The baby is still getting bigger and measuring in the 9 lbs range now but they said they measure normally 10% higher then they are. So what does that mean? It means it could be smaller :) woop smaller would be good. Yesterday I thought that maybe the baby was coming cause things where moving odd and I was feeling crampy but nope nothing. Which is good cause the man is not back until tomorrow.

The thing about right now is there is so much going on that I want to do. There is this craft sale that I love to go to ever year and its this weekend. So I'm going to go on Friday as long as I feel up to it, course the man will come with me! Then he has an interview next week in a town about 3 or 4 hours away. Which should be ok but you never know. My next doctors appointment is the 11th so as long as I don't go into labour the baby is for sure not coming before then, when my doctor and I will talk more about c-section and if it might be the safer way to go. We will see how it all goes. Who knows I'm having a braxton hick as we speak so who knows what will happen.

I'm hungry and I think I should go snack on something well I feel it. Lately eating has been less then the top thing on my list yesterday I ate pretty well but the day before it was really bad! I'm trying to be better but its totally hard. Also I'm sick of having swollen hands! It sucks and I am so ready to have normal figure movement again.

Any way I'm off.

2 comments:

the author said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better today - I so wish I was there to just hang out with you and go to the craft fair on the weekend.

Sounds like your body is adjusting and it needs to do that to be ready for everything. I love you!

M said...

I would love for you to be here but life keeps us busy. Feels like my body is punishing me! My hips are killing me today I was in so much pain all night and couldn't sleep very well. I also think I was having some contrations wooh scary!
love you too!